Skincare Routine with Face Patches
I am very proud of our face patches. After seeing such success with our SILICONEFUSION™ body patches and hearing the joy from our DermaLOVERS about how we have changed their lives, I am so happy to offer our silicone patches in microform for the face. They are dermatologist-recommended, non-invasive, chemical-free, reusable, and ready to fit wherever you need to see change.
Our patches moisturize deeply and thoroughly. They reach beyond the surface level and effectively hydrate the second layer of the skin, the dermis. Our silicone patches create a natural microclimate pulling moisture from within up through the surface. With Dermaclara, you are hydrating from the inside out. This process boosts collagen and elastin, giving your skin the buoyant vibrancy it deserves.
I founded Dermaclara after a series of events that led me to my lightbulb moment! I worked in the medical field for over ten years, with most of my time spent in plastic surgery. I have intimate knowledge and scientific understanding of skin reconstruction and healing. I have always been eager to learn more and enjoy research, so I spent my nights expanding my education on skin.
Five years ago, I had an emergency appendectomy, and after the surgery, I was given silicone patches to help heal the scar. I was happily surprised by the results. A couple of years ago, my sister and I were talking about her pregnancy and stretch marks, and that was the moment–my light bulb moment. Stretch marks are scars and can be healed with silicone. That’s when Dermaclara was born.
Ashley’s Face Patch Skincare Routine
When it comes to a skincare routine, repetition is key. And with Dermaclara, you are defining and returning to a skincare routine that works. Our face patches increase collagen and elastin, plumping up the skin and erasing wrinkles. Below is my staple face patch skincare routine.
- Begin by cleaning your face using Claraprep. Our cleanser is soft and gentle but effectively clears away dirt, sweat, and makeup.
- Then, thoroughly dry your face before applying our patches.
- Apply the forehead, eye, and mouth silicone patches. Personally, I alternate where I place my eye and mouth patches depending on where I feel I need a boost.
- The minimum time recommended is 15 to 20 minutes. I add them into my nighttime skincare routine and take the extra time to complete a few nighttime chores.
- After, gently remove the patches and clean them with Patch Prep. Let them dry before reapplying them to the backing card. Our patches can be reused for 15 to 30 uses.
- I then run through the rest of my skincare routine!
When you integrate Dermaclara face patches into your skincare routine, they leave your skin fully prepared and more susceptible to the other steps in your skincare regimen. So, you are making an even more significant impact on the glow and buoyancy of your skin.
If you are interested in reading more of my skincare routine tips or want to get to know me more, here are some of our DermaLOVERS favorite blogs to return to:Meet our Founder, Ashley King
How Dermaclara Started
Ashley's Recommended Routine