$29.99 + FREE SHIPPING
Every skincare regimen needs a solid foundation. The claraprep collagen-boosting cleanser lathers away dirt, oil, and other environmental pollutants to leave skin feeling clean and refreshed.
- Gently exfoliates the skin removing pore-clogging debris to reveal a clearer complexion
- Dermatologist approved and safe for all skin types
- Restores a youthful glow and re-volumizes skin
- Locks in moisture for a more hydrated and smoother skin appearance
30 day money back guarantee
Why customers choose Dermaclara
- FREE FAST SHIPPING
- ALLERGY TESTED
- PATENT APPROVED
- PREGNANCY SAFE
Oh by the way ...
Dermaclara is clinically proven to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and even scars within one hour.
- 90% of users said their skin felt smoother*
- 87% of users said their skin felt softer*
- 89% of users said their skin looked younger*
- 90% prefer this treatment method over injections or surgeries*
Frequently Asked Questions
Dermaclara Beauty is a groundbreaking line of skincare that addresses both wrinkles and stretch marks using medical grade silicone patches and complementary skincare that smoothes, plumps, and prevents. Designed for both face and body, our clarafuse silicone patches utilize Silicone Fusion™ technology, and can be applied easily and discreetly. Clarafuse patches firm, plump, and erase wrinkles and stretch marks. Each patch is reusable up to 30 times.
Meet two millennial women on a mission. After suffering from stretch marks and greeting milestone birthdays like 30, Thao Tran and Elizabeth Sanders decided to do something about aging just for millennials (and those who feel like millennials). With Silicone Fusion™ technology developed by Dermaclara Beauty, this beauty brand is dedicated to helping you keep your youth longer. Dermaclara Beauty uses the same advanced technology doctors use to reduce the appearance of stretch marks to fight wrinkles today’s way—quick, easy, and fun.
Dermaclara developed this patented, proprietary system of stretch mark and wrinkle reduction utilizing occlusion, which is a microclimate created between skin and silicone. It stimulates collagen production, encourages hydration, and promotes healing, making the appearance of stretch marks blends into the surrounding skin and making wrinkles flatten and diminish. It is clinically and customer proven to work!
Yes. All of our products are dermatologist approved and allergy tested. Dermaclara Beauty clarafuse patches are made of medical grade silicone, which has been used by doctors and surgeons to heal scars. We recommend you refrain from using our products if you are allergic to silicone or get irritated from adhesives such as band-aids.
When using Dermaclara Beauty clarafuse patches, you’ll notice visible improvement in your wrinkles and stretch marks even after just one hour, but over time, results will be cumulative which will give skin a plump and healthy look. Use them for wrinkle prevention, too! While applied, the flattening effect of the patch also helps keep the skin in its place and prevents wrinkles from forming.
When a silicone patch is placed on the skin, a microclimate environment is created between the skin and the silicone, called Dermaclara Beauty. It is this unique environment that helps skin heal itself. Moisture is drawn up from lower skin layers to the outside layers, causing the skin to plump, fill in, and smooth itself. To read more about the science behind clarafuse, click here.
Our clarafuse patches are clinically proven to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles within the first hour of use. But great skincare is more than a single noninvasive product – it needs a regimen of complementary products and a best practice routine. That’s why we developed the Dermaclara Beauty skincare line. Depending on your age, condition of your skin and general nutrition, most users see a visible, sustainable change using clarafuse within 30 days of use. We recommend wearing clarafuse for at least an hour each day. Once you’ve gotten your desired results, reduce usage to 2-3 sessions per week for maintenance care. If you stop wearing clarafuse too soon, results may diminish. Continual use will help maintain your results. We recommend you replace clarafuse patches every 30 days (this may differ depending on skin type, condition, and frequency of use).
Yes, Dermaclara Beauty does not test on animals.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we recommend that you check with your doctor prior to use.
- Always wear clarafuse patches on clean, dry skin, free from any product. To enhance your results, we recommend you use the rest of the Dermaclara Beauty skincare line. Created by our youth scientists, our skincare targets the key signs of wrinkles and stretch marks: dryness, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, laxity, and rough texture.
- claraprep cream cleanser cleanses with a blend of nourishing ingredients to effectively remove pollutants and excess oil while maintaining the skin’s moisture balance.
- claraline peptide serum treats aging skin with a blend of active peptides to reduce the key signs of aging.
- clarasome moisturizer hydrates with a cooling gel formulation that restores moisture without any residue and heaviness.
- claralips collagen-infused lip serum treats lips with proven collagen and exfoliating ingredients to both exfoliate and nourish while boosting lip volume.