You have no items in your bag
These Celebrities Love Their Eye Patches
What should eye patches do?
It is rather simple... a good eye patch should leave your skin feeling prepared. Either for your makeup routine or for a day (or night) of bare skin.
So what is the deal with face patches and why are all these celebrities including them in their skincare routine.
These celebrities use eye patches/masks for a handful of reasons:
- Smooth and soften fine lines and wrinkles. Patches create a microclimate on the skin that promotes occlusion to help deliver extra moisture to the skin to tighten fine lines and reduce wrinkles.
- Most effective way to revive / revitalize your skin. The main objective of your skin is to be a barrier and keep things out causing most moisturizers and serums to be ineffective.
- Reduce dark circles around the eye area.
- Naturally support your skin’s capability to retain moisture.
- Reduce puffiness.
- Regulate collagen production to prevent sagging and wrinkles.
- Prevent the need for medical procedures such as botox, fillers, or laser resurfacing.
- They are the safest and most natural way to prevent and treat signs of aging. Most moisturizers and serums that treat the signs of aging contain active ingredients that are dangerous to use while trying to get pregnant, being pregnant, or breastfeeding.
So who are the celebrities?
Cindy Crawford and Kaila Gerber
Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard
Kyle Richards (hands down the best housewife!)
Mindy Kaling & Emma Thompson
P Diddy (he just changed his name to Sean "Love" Combs)
and lastly... Will Smith
Silicone patches are a product that should be included in everyone's skincare routine regardless of age. They are clinically proven to be the most effective way to deliver extra moisture to your skin to tighten fine lines and reduce wrinkles AND they will leave skin feeling prepared for your skincare/makeup routine or for a day/night of bare skin.
We highly recommend adding them into your skincare routine. Just apply them to freshly cleaned face for 15-20 minutes, then remove them and carry on with your routine.
Receive your clinically proven silicone patches every month with our subscription program and save 10%